It is stunning to think that mainstream political parties have happily gone along with the plan to use western, Christian armies to wage war around the globe.
Even before 9-11, the Neo-cons at the Project for a New American Century agitated for “regime change” in Iraq.
The tragedy of 9-11 gave them the green light to do whatever they wanted in the Middle East.
And, that is exactly what they have attempted to do.
The Big Neo-Con Lies
Neo-Cons are experts when it comes to telling lie after lie with a straight face. Consider that:
- The Neo-Cons claimed we needed to take-down the government of Afghanistan because they “hated our freedoms”, which we did at their behest.
- Then they lied about Iraq possessing weapons of mass destruction and the infamous “yellow cake”. But our armies destroyed the country nonetheless.
- Then they lied about Gaddafi of Libya being an immediate threat. We invaded and demolished the country. It is now worse off than it ever was.
Seven Countries in Five Years
We now know that these invasions were planned years in advance. General Wesley Clark was upfront about the Neo-con plan to invade seven countries in five years. General Clark described a conversation he had with another Pentagon General who had received a forthright memo:
This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.
You can watch General Clark’s admission in this disturbing video:
Furthermore, Neo-Cons are desperate to take down Syria in order to allow them to move on to their crown jewel of conquest: Iran.
Russia threw a BIG monkey wrench into the Neo-Con plan of regime change and plunder by opposing the invasion of Syria. That is the reason that Russia is vilified in the press and by western governments today.
The Funding of Muslim Militants
Since before, and after, 9-11, the Neo-Cons have been funding and supporting the creation of militant Islamic groups to help achieve their goals of political and military control in the Middle East.
These militants see no harm leaving a large swath of murder, rape and mayhem. The Neo-cons could not care less.
Just as in Orwell’s book “1984”, some radicals are our “allies” one day, but “enemies” the next. Consider that:
- In 1979, the Neo-Cons created the “Mujahideen” or what western newspapers called “Freedom Fighters”, led by Osama bin Laden.
- In 2001 the same organization was called “al-Qaeda” and became our enemy due to the 9/11 attack.
- By 2011, the very same Freedom Fighters were once again our friends (called the “Libyan Islamic Fighting Group” in the case of Libya).
Ian Sinclair, freelance journalist in the UK, wrote:
The evidence shows the US has been sending an “extraordinary amount” of weapons to the armed insurgents in Syria in the full knowledge that Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood, and al-Qaeda in Iraq were the “major forces” driving the insurgency. They did this understanding that sending in weapons would escalate the fighting and not “end well for Syrians.”
Christians in the Cross-hairs
Sadly, Christians have been hit particularly hard in these countries. But, the Neo-Cons do not care one iota (in fact, they openly express a hostility towards Christianity because they are anti-Christian Bolsheviks at their core):
- French Catholic Cardinal Jean-Louis Pierre Tauran stated, “Iraqi Christians were safer and had more protection under former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.”
- The Catholic Herald wrote, “Libya…was home to at least 40,000 Catholics before the autumn 2011 overthrow of dictator Muammar Gaddafi” and, “Christians in northern Iraq are on the verge of extinction.”
- The Church Times reported, “Bashar al-Assad has promised the Christian minority in Syria that his government will do all within its power to protect them and their churches.”
- Christianity Today observed that, “Syria’s Christians Back Assad.”
President Trump: The Mission in Syria is Over
To the dismay of the war-mongering, genocidal Neo-cons, President Trump recently declared that ISIS has been beaten, and that it is time to withdraw American troops from Syria.
The gnashing of teeth has begun in earnest. The Fake News Media is having a fit. Congress is going ballistic. Israeli leaders are freaking out.
It is telling, isn’t it? That is, peace is not part of the Neo-con equation. In fact, the Prime Minister of Israeli has promised to work even harder in destabilizing and obliterating its Middle Eastern neighbours:
Benjamin Netanyahu says Israel will “continue to act against Iran’s attempts to entrench itself militarily in Syria, and to the extent necessary, we will even expand our actions there.”
In spite of that, could it be that the Neo-con’s global war has hit a very large speed bump? Could it be that the lives of young, Christian soldiers will be spared? Could it be that President Trump might accomplish something that no President has been able to accomplish since before WWI − that is, standing up to the parasites who have agitated for and funded global wars?
We live in interesting times. It is even more interesting now that average people like you and I are waking up!
We pray for the day when these Neo-Con criminals will be made to account for their war crimes
We will not forget.